Repeater information wanted

Please post any changes to repeater information or any updates to TG's etc here
Paul-2E0SQK
Site Admin
Call Sign: 2E0SQK

Repeater information wanted

Postby Paul-2E0SQK » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Hi guys I am going to be creating a full list of Repeaters to put into a sticky thread. I know there is a list done by G4PGO and very good it is too but as were seperate to facebook I would like us to have our own list here too. In this Section I would like to list the DMR repeaters that ARE linked to the DMR-MARC network, there is also a post in the non linked section for stand alone boxes

If you could all give me some feedback for your local area maybe I will list these in one post so all the info is together.

The info I would like is as follows and if you can post it in this order it will help me down the line massively

Repeater Name:
Output Freq:
Input Freq:
Color Code:
Slot 1 Talk Groups
Slot 2 Talk Groups
Any other information

Cheers Guys hopefully this list will grow and then people can use for creating new and exciting code plugs

Paul

Paul-2E0SQK
Site Admin

Re: Repeater information wanted

Postby Paul-2E0SQK » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Adams busy sorting us all shiney radios out but if it gets too much I'll drag him away from the radios for a bit.

If we hold station with what you have posted I'll work through it over next couple of days as the wife let's me and sort through it all and we move onto the next batch

You been a star with what you posted up so far bud thank you

Paul-2E0SQK
Site Admin

Postby Paul-2E0SQK » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:23 pm

For those that posted repeater details dont panic that iv deleted posts, if I have deleted a post with the information in have a look in the DMR-MARC Repeaters section there is now a sticky with the details in :)

Paul-2E0SQK
Site Admin

Postby Paul-2E0SQK » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Come on folks don't be shy if you know of a repeater out there that IS linked to DMR-MARC and not listed in our full list in the thread above fire away, all the info we need is in the first post on this thread and ill get it added to the master list

Tone
Call Sign: G7TXU

Postby Tone » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:17 pm

I've noticed that the aggregated list so far has the inputs and outputs a little messed up. Some do not conform to formatting, others show the pair reversed.

Paul-2E0SQK
Site Admin

Postby Paul-2E0SQK » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:15 pm

Cheers tone will give the lost a look through especially the freqs I just copied and pasted them from the list bit will give them a read through.

Some of the formatting is a little out as different people posted it a little differnt to each other its on my to do list to go through and make it uniform

Paul

Paul-2E0SQK
Site Admin

Postby Paul-2E0SQK » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:45 pm

The info that was posted up has been moved to the full list in the other topic, once again thank you to those that have submitted information so keep it coming along folks.

Return to “Repeater Informtion & Updates”