Blackpool Radio Rally 12/04/15

If you know of any events or rallies that are coming up please post them in here.
Paul-2E0SQK
Site Admin
Call Sign: 2E0SQK

Blackpool Radio Rally 12/04/15

Postby Paul-2E0SQK » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi all

After having a trial at the Manchester Rally I will be going along to the Blackpool Radio Rally on the 12/04/15, not only will I be going to see what bargains can be had but I will be there in an offical capacity too as one of the admins of the forum. This will allow anyone that is a member here to ask questions, give suggestions etc or simply to say hi and let us all put names to faces etc.

I will be wondering around and will hopefully be sporting a new DMRUSERS t-shirt or shirt depending on how warm it is on the day and how nesh im feeling :D

I will be on DMR simplex on the day so if your there feel free to pop a call out and see where I am and come over and say hi

When im not hunting bargains out I will be floating around the HamDMR stand, I hear a rumour that there will be a bowl of sweeties and some nice DMR kit to be having a good look at. I am sure Adam will be posting up about what they have planned for the rally in due course but its defo one to have in the diary

All the info you will need is at http://narsa.org.uk/
Paul

HAMdmr.co.uk

Re: Blackpool Radio Rally 12/04/15

Postby HAMdmr.co.uk » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Hahaha yeah we'll be there with bells on!

Paul will be at our stand too for a lot of the day so please do come over and say hello, we're friendly and don't bit.

We'll also have a large selection of DMR radios, accessories and goodies on sale. As well as programming kit for nearly every radio going (don't hold me to that though!!!)

See you there.

Return to “Rallies & Events”