GB7HUK

A place to find information about current BrandMeister Repeaters, updates to these repeaters and NEW repeaters as they become live on the network
Steve G0LCG
Call Sign: G0LCG

GB7HUK

Postby Steve G0LCG » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:06 pm

New Demonstration Hytera DMR Repeater for the RSGB National Hamfest Radio Rally September 25th / 26th 2015,

GB7HUK DMR Repeater will be live at the RSGB Hamfest at Newark in Nottinghamshire to Demonstrate the DMRplus Network which currently there are four Hytera Repeaters connected to the UK Reflector 4400 GB7RR Nottingham, GB7FC Blackpool, GB7SN Sheffield, & GB7BH Brighton & Hove,

Any DMR Repeaters Hytera or Motorola can be connected to the DMRplus Network with very little ease interested then please come and have a chat with us to find out how at the Show you will find us just outside the Main Hall, if you need any information & can't wait for the show then contact JON G4TSN Who run's the DMRplus MASTER Server for the UK g4tsn@g4tsn.co.uk

Steve G0LCG Keeper DMR GB7RR & DMR GB7HUK

can be contacted at gb7rr@gb7rr.co.uk

www.gb7rr.co.uk

Paul-2E0SQK
Site Admin
Call Sign: 2E0SQK

Re: GB7HUK

Postby Paul-2E0SQK » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:33 pm

I have moved this over to the DMR+ section as its more relevant there.

Hope it goes well its on my list of places to try and get to next year so hope its a good show and plenty of interest in DMR

Paul - admin

Steve G0LCG
Call Sign: G0LCG

Postby Steve G0LCG » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Thanks Paul

I did see my mistake as soon as I posted it thanks & well done with DMRUSERS

Regards Steve

Paul-2E0SQK
Site Admin
Call Sign: 2E0SQK

Postby Paul-2E0SQK » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi Steve

No probs iv done it myself when iv posted and realised iv put it in the wrong section

Thank you for the kind words about the forum, its a work in progress but were adding bits each week and pushing forward

Paul

Return to “BrandMeister Repeater Information & Updates”